Are you tired of looking for a conclusion method on How to uninstall McAfee on your operating Device? Then You just stop scrolling down as this is the best support for assistance. The Post will take you through the detailed instructions that will assistance you in uninstalling the McAfee program from various device such as Windows of all versions, Mac, and for more visit here Www.mcafee.com/activate.
How to Uninstall McAfee on Mac? Mcafee.com/activate
Follow the below-mentioned steps if you want to know how to Uninstall McAfee antivirus software detector on Mac Air. Here you can go.
- Open the Mac and go into the ‘Finder windows
- Press on the ‘Menu’ and select the option of ‘Utilities’
- Drop the section of the ‘Utilities’ and double-press on the ‘Terminal’ gear.
- Following this step, a command will pop up on your screen For example your’Email Address’.
- Enter ‘sudo/library/McAfee/cma/uninstall.sh’ in the dialogue box. (make sure you put a space after ‘sudo’)
- Press the button of ‘Return’ and you will receive a notification about the improper ‘Sudo Command’, here, enter the correct ‘Email Password’
- Details on the Process of ‘Uninstalling the McAfee software program’ will be prompt on your screen, leave the Mac for a while, and let the process finish.
- In case, McAfee is already uninstalled on your mac device, you’ll receive the following message, ‘sudo: library/McAfee/cma/uninstall.sh: command not found.’
- In case your Macbook device could not find the administrative rights you will receive the following message, ‘Your Email Address is not in the sudoers file’. You are able to report this incident and exit the Terminal program. In such situations, we suggest you log out from your account and log into the exact same account after a while with all administrative rights.
- Here, Press the buttons of ‘Exit’ and ‘Return’ respectively.
- Press on the ‘Terminal’ menu and select the option of ‘Quit Terminal’ to finish the process.
- After you follow the below-mentioned measures completely, the McAfee antivirus program will be uninstalled. If you ever want to install the McAfee antivirus software to protect your device and data files from being corrupted, Visit Mcafee.com/activate and follow the procedure of reinstallation of McAfee program on Mac.
How to Uninstall McAfee on Windows 10?
Below are the essential steps to follow if you are a Windows 10 user and want to uninstall the McAfee antivirus program on your device. If the users have more than one McAfee program installed on their device and want to uninstall all of them, they must remove the program one by one.
- Open your Windows 10 and proceed the ‘Start’ option
- Search for ‘Settings’ and open the ‘Windows Settings’
- Navigate yourself towards the ‘Apps and Features’
- select the program
- Right-press on the same application and press on the ‘Uninstall’
- The device may ask your confirmation to ‘Uninstall’ the McAfee, press on ‘Continue’
How to Uninstall McAfee Enterprise On Windows 7?
The best way to remove the installed McAfee from your device is via the Programs and Features, follow the below-mentioned steps written in the details learn how to uninstall McAfee program on Windows 7.
- Start the Windows 7 and navigate towards the ‘Windows’ gear and press on it.
- Head to the ‘Search’ box, type ‘Uninstall A Program’ and press the ‘Enter’ key to get the result.
- Under the ‘Control Panel’ section, there will be an option shown ‘Uninstall a program’, double-press on the same.
- Here, in the given list find the option of ‘McAfee’ program and press on it.
- Confirm the choice of the installing by pressing on ‘Uninstall’.
- Leave your device for a while and let the process of uninstallation complete. After following the steps, the McAfee program will surely be uninstalled on your Windows 7.
Note: If you are looking for solutions on how to uninstall McAfee on Mac, the prior method will work.
Through this method, the McAfee Antivirus Software program will be uninstalled on your device and you will no longer have to search for how to uninstall McAfee Windows 10. Once the application is removed, close the window of ‘Windows Settings’ and restart your device to start afresh.